Coming to the Jumping
Dates, location & times
Dates and times
The #JumpingBordeaux will take place from February 1st to 4th, 2024.
Refer to the reserved session times listed on the Sports Programming page or on your e-ticket. Access to the stands will take place 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Schedule of the Salon du Cheval:
- Thursday, February 1st : 9:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Friday February 2nd: 9:30am to 12:30am
- Saturday February 3rd: 9:30 am to 12:30 am
- Sunday February 4th: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Jumping International de Bordeaux, Bordeaux Exhibition Center.
Access to the Jumping
Plan your visit to the Jumping International de Bordeaux: use public transport!
Take a V3 and stop at the stations: Parc des Expositions, Palais des Congrès.
Membership fee : 1,70 € for 24 hours
Take advantage of 30 minutes of free use (then 2€/hour started): a good alternative to get around!
Take Line C towards "Parc des Expositions/Stade Matmut Atlantique" from the Gare Saint Jean or the Place des Quinconces. Stop at the terminus "Parc des Expositions", then walk to the door B and the entrance of Hall 1.
37 and 75 lines: "Parc des Expositions" stop.
Ligne 32: "Palais des Congrès" stop, then walk 5 minutes.
- From Paris (A10): follow the direction Mérignac Aéroport, after the Pont d'Aquitaine, exit Bordeaux-lac - Parc des Expositions, direction Bordeaux-lac, exit Rocade 4, 4a and 4b.
- From Toulouse (A62) or Bayonne (A64): take the Rocade and follow the direction Mérignac Aéroport, exit 4a or 4b: Bordeaux-lac - Parc des Expositions.
More information: sedeplacer.bordeaux-metropole.fr
Free covered parking: 6,800 parking spaces are waiting for you to facilitate your access to the Exhibition Center. Parking is free for the duration of the event.
From the Bordeaux Saint-Jean train station, take the tramway: line C towards "Parc des Expositions/Stade Matmut Atlantique". Get off at the Parc des Expositions terminus, then walk to door B and the entrance to Hall 1.