Pony Derby by Devoucoux
- The course uses the international track (35x79m). It will include around 5 fixed and 5 mobile obstacles.
- Obstacles include hurdles, domes, an eye, a bench and a few show jumping obstacles.
- Max. height of fixed part: 60 cm.
- Derby Cross Club 3, open only to B ponies and children under 14.
- Barème A time trial
- Distance: between 400m and 600m
- Up-to-date FFE 2024 competition license
- Compulsory cross-country clothing (helmet, cross-country protective vest, bib holder, medical form)
- Qualification on the qualifying circuit and then at the final of the qualifying circuit in Lège Cap Ferret.
- Maximum age in the year: 14
- Category B pony aged 4 and over (declared B on the FFE website), full paper, OC or ONC.
- One pony per rider
- Pony identification booklet required (vaccination up to date)
- Ponies must be shorn on the day of the event, if possible.
To qualify for the Qualifying Circuit Final in Lège Cap Ferret, the couple must take part in at least 2 stages of the Qualifying Circuit and have completed the Derby Cross Club 3 event.
- October 8: Ecuries du Deves - Sainte Hélène
- November 5: Société Hippique d'Aquitaine - Le Taillan Médoc
- November 19: UCPA Saint Médard en Jalles
- Qualifying circuit final: December 10 - Centre Equestre de Lège Cap Ferret*
The 12 best couples in the Club 3 qualifying round of the Circuit Final will qualify for the Derby Poneys by Devoucoux at the Jumping International de Bordeaux.
Couples wishing to take part in the Jumping must register with email@example.com before December 8, 2023 (rider's name, horse's name, license number and pony's SIRE number).
Terms of engagement
Entry to qualifying events and the circuit final: Each rider enters the Derby Cross Club 3 event directly via FFE SIF.
Entry to the Derby Poneys by Devoucoux event at Jumping International de Bordeaux: Entry will be made automatically by Jumping International de Bordeaux according to the result of the qualifying circuit final (taking into account riders wishing or not to take part in the Jumping).
Please ensure that:
- Riders have their LFC 2024 up to date
- Pony owners have their LFC 2024 up to date.
- Payment must be sent to Jumping International de Bordeaux - Rue Jean Samazeuilh CS20088 - 33070 Bordeaux before December 31st.
Amount: 50€ per rider
During the 4 stages of the circuit, each competing couple meeting the criteria of the present rules paragraphs 1.A and 1.B, will accumulate points for their club according to their ranking in the Club 3 qualifying events, according to the following scale:
- 1st place: 3 points
- 2nd place: 2 points
- 3rd place: 2 points
- 4th place: 1 point
- 5th place: 1 point
The club (CLAF/CLAG) with the most points at the end of the qualifying round will win :
A guided tour by an international rider or ringmaster, for a group of up to 10 people*, of the international show jumping event directly following the Pony Derby by Devoucoux event.
Tél: + 33 (0)6 65 26 68 14
They distinguished themselves:
- 1st place: Clara Cerisere on Cigarette du Lio
- 2nd place: Louise Kauffmann on Wyedean Amberly
- 3rd place: Joy Lassalle on Valkenhof's Hipster
Derby Poneys by DEVOUCOUX - Remise des Prix - 3rd place - Joy Lassalle - Valkenhof's Hipster - © Artiste Associé